pay someone to write my business plan graduation speech writing help help writing thesis paper creative writing ancient egypt online essay writer uk ucf creative writing course catalog best mfa creative writing programs uk aarp resume writing service how to help child remember homework creative writing exercises for dummies creative writing teaching jobs nyc define homework help tan mom helps kid with homework oxford university undergraduate diploma creative writing cornell mfa creative writing alumni can you write your personal statement homework help club names m tech thesis writing services in bhopal creative writing about my pet creative writing strategies for grade 3 creative writing picture prompts pinterest bachelor of arts creative writing online primary homework help vikings gods apa format for creative writing creative writing jobs in bangalore

Independent Sector Schools Forum Looks to the Future

A national education forum focussing on key trends and issues affecting independent schools was opened in Canberra today by the Prime Minister the Hon Julia Gillard MP, and featured an address by the Leader of the Opposition the Hon Tony Abbott MHR.

The Prime Minister said “Every independent school in Australia will see their funding increase under our plan”.

“As Prime Minister of this country, I feel a deep responsibility to ensure every child in Australia has the education they deserve. I feel accountable to every Australian parent and child to do everything I can to make sure their school is a great school. We govern for all and when I worry about standards and work to improve them I do that for all”, she said.

“Independent Education: Influencing a Complex Future” is jointly hosted by the Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia (AHISA) and the Independent Schools Council of Australia (ISCA), national member and peak body organisations in the independent education sector.

The full media release is available in Media Releases.

Back to top

By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies, whose purpose it is to provide web analytics and measurements of visitor traffic.