fun creative writing prompts for 5th grade when your mom tells you to do your homework instead of game parts of speech homework helper essay how a friend help you in difficult times penn foster essay help essay light cigarette price university of nebraska omaha creative writing federation university creative writing definition written essay images for creative writing ks1 order and disorder essay creative writing affirmations how to get away without doing homework creative writing berkeley byu mfa creative writing doing homework with add creative writing teachers cover letter resume application order write my uni essay uk mpc homework help how to plan a creative writing piece gcse how to develop creative writing creative writing and criticism journal can you do your homework high primary homework help anglo saxon timeline

Speeches for the launch of the AISNSW Institute. Sydney 29/10/15

Colette Colman, ISCA Acting Executive Director:

Minister Birmingham, Institute members and guests

I am delighted to be here at the launch of the Association of Independent Schools of NSW Institute. I am very pleased that ISCA will be part of the Institute and I look forward to engaging with the work of the Institute.

Going forward I anticipate that the work of the Institute will be an important contribution not only to Independent schools in NSW, but Independent schools nationally and indeed all Australian schools.

Click here to read the entire speech.

Senator the Hon Simon Birmingham, Minister for Education and Training:

It is a pleasure to be here today to launch the AISNSW Institute and outline some of my priorities for school education as the new Minister for Education and Training.

I am committed to a diverse schooling system that facilitates choice for parents and encourages increased investment in schooling from non-government sources. This enables a strong independent sector which in turn can strengthen the public sector.

I want to commend Geoff [Newcombe] and AISNSW for their initiative in establishing the Institute to think deeply about the challenges and opportunities facing the sector. I know that under Bill’s [Daniels] leadership and with a diverse membership of business and policy thinkers, that it will make an excellent contribution to the ongoing national conversations on schooling.

Click here to read the entire speech

For more on the AISNSW Institute see AISNSW’s press release.

Back to top

By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies, whose purpose it is to provide web analytics and measurements of visitor traffic.