I was doing my homework while -

I Was Doing My Homework While

Explanation: two ideas in one sentence. Have him jump on the trampoline while learning multiplication facts. This thread is i was doing my homework while archived. My mother cooked dinner while I was doing my homework? 89% Upvoted. And when homework is done, there is time for play. Translate While i was doing my homework.

Maybe your attention keeps wandering back to your phone, your stomach is growling, or you just want to put your head down and take a nap. This thread is archived. You can make it even better by asking some doubts from your teacher to make it clear to i was doing my homework while your teacher that you indeed tried doing the homework. [Free Resource: Solve Your Child’s Homework Problems] Avoid interruptions. 41. This piece of advice works for every activity, whether study or work Focusing on homework can be tough, especially when you'd rather be doing anything else. 8. View discussions in 1 other community.

New questions in English Attempting to multitask, such as doing your homework while watching TV or shopping online, will cause you to lose your focus. share. Simble or compound or comblex 2 See answers stridermanjake stridermanjake Answer: compound. Talk with his teacher about ways to make homework active. i was doing my homework while If your child is unable to work for 20 minutes, begin with 10 minutes Have him jump on the trampoline while learning multiplication facts.

Hide. 8.8k comments. Maybe your attention keeps wandering back to your phone, your stomach is growling, or you just want to put your head down and take a nap. [Free Resource: Solve Your Child’s Homework Problems] Avoid interruptions. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations Omggg this took me 1 hour to do homework I stopped recording i was doing my homework while bc my batter went low then I completely forgot abt this vid until I came back and ya haha eee by. 8.8k comments. share. report.

Back to top

By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies, whose purpose it is to provide web analytics and measurements of visitor traffic.